VAT exempt PPE product
- Zero-rated VAT on these face masks until 31/07/20
Features of the KN95 Disposable Respirator
- Material: Nonwoven (4 layers)
- PPE Devices: Class 1
- PPE classification: FFP2
- Certified as a KN95 mask: Yes
- Filtration degree: 95%+
- Size: Universal
- Colour: White
- Single-use design
- Integral elasticated ear loops
This face mask is composed of 4 layers:
Outer Protective Layer
Made from non-woven polypropylene with an adjustable nose-clip to give a more comfortable fit .
2 x Filter Layers
2 inner filter layers made from white melt-blown cloth.
Inner Comfort Layer
Enables users to wear the mask more comfortably. Made from non-woven fabric.
More about KN95 Face Masks
The KN95 is a disposable protective respirator recommended for use where protection of the respiratory system is essential. The KN95 face mask is the Chinese equivalent of the FFP2 face mask used in Europe (which is backed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as suitable for medical use) and the US N95 mask.
Certification for this KN95 Disposable Respirator (PPEMASK03)
Certification notes for KN95 and N95 masks
- To achieve KN95 face mask certification, the Chinese government requires the manufacturer to run mask 'fit tests' on real humans and achieve 8% (or less) leakage. The US N95 mask standard does not require manufacturers to run these 'fit tests'.
- KN95 and N95 are both rated to capture 95% of airborne particles.
- N95 masks have slightly stronger requirements for breathability.
Storage and mask disposal
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- When you take off the mask, remove it from behind, ensuring you do not touch the front. Dispose of the mask immediately in a responsible way.
- This disposable respirator is not intended for use by healthcare professionals in surgery or other medical settings with similar requirements.
- Due to the hygienic, infection-control properties of our PPE products, all of our face masks are non returnable.