Facial mask features:
PPE commonly used by health professionals for shielding during routine nursing procedures (not for use in surgery or similar settings).
Made from lightweight breathable materials, the face mask provides basic protection to help prevent the wearer spreading or inhaling harmful airborne particles via the mouth and nose.
- Conforms to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- CE-marked and FDA-approved
- Level 1 barrier; EN 14683:2019 Type I compliant
- Rated to 95% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) under EN14683:2019
- Integral elasticated ear-loop bands
- Intended for use in environments with minimal fluid exposure
- Hygienically-sealed; non-sterile
- Contains no latex, cadmium or nickel
- Single-use design; recommended use of 4 to 6 hours
This face mask is composed of 3 layers:
Outer Protective Layer
Coloured with a blue tint to distinguish from fluid-resistant face masks and ensure the user wears the mask the correct way. (Made from non-woven polypropylene).
Gives 0.1 micron particle filtration (PFE) and 3 micron bacteria filtration efficiency (BFE) at 95%+. (Made from melt-blown polypropylene).
Inner Comfort Layer
Enables users to wear the mask comfortably for an extended period. (Made from non-woven polypropylene).
Certification for this face mask (PPEMASK01)
- EU Declaration of Conformity (EN14683:2019)(Download)
- FDA Certificate of Registration (M20622)(Download)
- ECM Certificate of Compliance (EN149:2001/A1:2009)(Download)
Storage and disposal
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- When removing the mask, take off from behind, making sure not to touch the front of the mask, then dispose of it immediately in a responsible manner.
- This Type 1 disposable procedure mask is not intended for use by healthcare professionals in an operating room or other medical setting with similar requirements.
- Due to the hygienic, infection-control properties and health and safety precautions, all PPE products including this face
mask are non returnable.