Important note on sealing this mailing bag
Due to the nature of the material the self-adhesive peel 'n seal strip is only semi-permanent on initial contact sealing. A permanent seal requires the mailer to be left at room temperature for several hours once sealed.
Compostable C5 mailing bag features
- Sender address box and safety warning notice printed on the flap.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable in accordance with EN 13432.
- Compostable material is made from natural potato-starch and other biologically sourced polymers
- Compostable thermoplastic material which is plasticiser-free
- Biobased carbon-share of entire formulation exceeds 30% (in accordance with ASTM D6866).
- Certified "OK Compost HOME" by Vincotte.
- Designed to disintegrate in industrial compost units in less than 90 days.
- Suitable for domestic composting (disintegration time will vary, but normally taking longer than 90 days).
Storage for compostable/biodegradable mailing bags
Store bags away from humidity, heat sources and direct sunlight; use within 6 months of delivery.