Small compostable film front bag features
- Hygienic and food safe, with good clarity.
- Front film and paper backing are both biodegradable.
- Compostable film has a 20 micron thickness.
- Front paper border is printed with green 'Earth First' and compostable logo.
- Paper back is printed with green Fibrella Heritage logo 'for our children's sake' and 'This bag is 100% biodegradable'.
- Bag is manufactured using materials from sustainable sources which are all fully recyclable and compostable.
- Film is 'Natureflex Cellulose', a cellulose based bio-film made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations).
- Certified to the European standard (EN13432) for industrially compostable packaging.
Storage for compostable/biodegradable film front bags
We recommend that these bags are used within 6 months of delivery and stored away from local heat sources, out of direct sunlight, and ideally between 17 and 23 degrees Celsius.