Large compostable film front bag features
- Hygienic and food safe, with good clarity.
- Both front film and paper backing are compostable.
- Biodegradable film has a 20 micron thickness.
- Front paper border is printed with green compostable and 'Earth First' logo.
- Paper back is printed with green Fibrella Heritage logo, 'for our children's sake' and 'This bag is 100% biodegradable'.
- Bag is manufactured using materials that are fully recyclable and compostable, made from sustainable sources.
- 'Natureflex Cellulose' film is a cellulose based bio-film made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations).
- Certified for industrially compostable packaging to the European standard (EN13432).
Storage for biodegradable/compostable film front bags
We recommend that these bags are stored away from local heat sources, out of direct sunlight (ideally between 17 and 23 degrees Celsius) and used within 6 months of delivery.