Strong clear kitchen caddy liner features
- 100% biodegradable and compostable kitchen caddy liner
- Clear material with a slightly frosted look.
- Suitable for kitchen caddies, small pedal bins or food waste bins
- Perfect for collecting and disposing of fruit and veg peel, other food scraps and compostable waste
- Helps to neutralise unpleasant odours and keep your kitchen bin fresh
- Material meets composting standard EN13432
- Will disintegrate within 12 weeks then biodegrade - into CO2, water and biomass - within six months in industrial composting conditions
- Also suitable for home composting, although this process will take longer (timescale will vary according to disposal conditions)
- Minimum 30% renewable content share
- Strong 40-micron (100-gauge) thickness for added bag strength
Strong clear kitchen caddy liner dimensions
- Internal width (closed): 275mm (11")
- Internal width (open): 400mm (16")
- Internal length: 450mm (18")
- Polythene thickness: 25 micron (100 gauge)
- Bag capacity: 8 - 12 litres
- 1,000 bags per box (or 200 per mini pack)
EN13432 - the compostability standard
This product meets industrial composting standard EN13432, which means that it meets a number of strict testing criteria.
90% of the composted material must disintegrate in pieces no bigger than 2mm x 2mm within 12 weeks, whilst 90% of it must biodegrade - into water, CO2 and biomass - within six months.
The product must have no negative effect on compost quality and it must meet strict toxicity limits.
Strong white kitchen caddy liner - strorage instructions
To maintain product quality, we recommend storing these bags in a cool, dry place and in their original packaging. Keep away from sources of heat, sunlight or moisture and use within 12 months.
Strong clear kitchen caddy liner - disposal options
These bin liners are designed to fully biodegrade in an industrial composting unit (see EN13432), so please dispose of them in your food waste bin for collection.
They are also suitable for composting at home, but please note this process will take longer and does not meet the rapid EN13432 timescale.
If you can not compost these bags, please dispose of in your regular domestic waste. Not suitable for recycling.