Additional information on bulk bags (FIBC)
- FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) are made from flexible woven polypropylene, with 30cm lifting loops. Strong and tear-resistant with a one tonne (1000kg) capacity
- FIBC bags are also known as bulk bags, tote bags and tonne bags
- Suitable for the storage of stones, gravel, soil and sand and other building materials.
- Commonly used for construction and agricultural storage, waste and recycling collection and transportation. Many local councils issue bulk bags for household recycling.
- FIBC bulk storage sack with 30cm lifting loops, made from woven polypropylene. 900mm width x 900mm depth x 900mm height. Up to 1000kg capacity.
- Polybags' bulk bags are tested to a 5:1, 1000kg safety-factor and come with their own safety label and certificate reference number.
- Copies of safety certificates are available to our customers on request.
Bulk bag samples
Please note we can't send complete samples of these containers but we can send you a sample of woven polypropylene material on request.