Clear biodegradable packing bag features
- Eco-friendly biodegradable bag.
- Biodegradable polythene contains an additive that acts as a catalyst to accelerate the degradation process.
- Bag will break down in a period of anything from a few weeks to two years.
- Breaks down into CO2, water, biomass and minerals - all naturally-benign materials.
- Disposal conditions (presence of oxygen, heat, mechanical stress and/or microbes) will impact the actual length of time it takes the bag to break down.
- Printed green leaf logo denotes eco-friendly product.
- Food-safe - suitable for direct contact with food.
- 100% recyclable bag.
- One-year shelf life.
Standard clear biodegradable bag size
- Internal width: 229mm (9")
- Internal length: 305mm (12")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- 1,000 bags per box
Please store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Failure to do so may reduce the bag's shelf life.
How to dispose
Suitable for recycling while bag still intact. Once degradation begins, can be placed in home composting (will compost slowly) or in the bin (will break down in upper regions of landfill). Do not place in food waste collection, as not suitable for industrial composting.