Small clear biodegradable packing bag features
- Environmentally-friendly biodegradable bag.
- Made with polythene containing a bio-additive that accelerates the degradation process.
- Polythene will degrade and then disintegrate in anything from a few weeks to 24 months.
- Breaks down into carbon dioxide, water, biomass and minerals - all environmentally-benign materials.
- Actual breakdown time will depend on the presence of oxygen, moisture, heat, mechanical stress and microbes in the disposal environment.
- Green leaf logo printed on the bag to denote an eco-friendly product.
- Food-safe polythene suitable for a range of packing applications.
- Fully recyclable bag.
- Shelf life of one year.
Small clear biodegradable bag size
- Internal width: 152mm (6")
- Internal length: 203mm (8")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- Box quantity: 1,000 bags
Biodegradable bags should be stored out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Failure to do so may reduce their shelf life.
How to dispose
Suitable for recycling until bag starts to degrade. Then suitable for home composting (timescale depends on disposal environment) or general rubbish (will break down in upper regions of landfill). Not suitable for industrial composting, as requires presence of oxygen to break down.