Product features - Large clear biodegradable packing bag
- Environmentally-friendly biodegradable bag displaying printed green leaf logo.
- Made from biodegradable polythene containing an additive that accelerates the degradation process.
- Breaks down into environmentally-benign products in a period of 2-5 years.
- Degradation time will depend on disposal environment conditions (presence of oxygen, moisture, heat, mechanical stress and/or microbes).
- Food-safe bag - suitable for a variety of packing applications.
- Recyclable polythene bag.
- This product has a shelf life of up to one year (see storage instructions).
Large clear biodegradable bag - sizes
- Internal width: 610mm (24")
- Internal length: 915mm (36")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- Box quantity: 250 bags
Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, to ensure the biodegradable bag doesn't start to degrade before its 12-month shelf life.
How to dispose
Bag suitable for recycling until it starts to break down. At this point, it may be suitable for home composting if conditions are suitable (timescale depends on composting conditions and may take several years) or in your general waste (will biodegrade in upper regions of landfill).
Not suitable for industrial composting, so do not place in your food bin. Instead, please see our range of compostable packing bags, which are designed for industrial composting in line with standard EN13432.