Large clear biodegradable packing bag - product features
- Environmentally-friendly polythene bag made with a bio-additive catalyst that accelerates the degradation process.
- Two-stage degradation process sees bag degrade and then disintegrate in less than 24 months.
- Breaks down into environmentally-benign materials (CO2, water, biomass and minerals).
- Specific degradation time will be influenced by conditions in the disposal environment (oxygen, moisture, heat, mechanical stress & microbes).
- Bag features printed green leaf logo to denote eco-friendly product.
- Food-safe bag suitable for direct contact with food.
- 100% recyclable.
- This product has a shelf life of up to 12 months (see storage instructions).
Large clear biodegradable bag dimensions
- Internal width: 457mm (18")
- Internal length: 610mm (24")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- Each box contains 500 bags
The biodegradable properties of this bag mean it should be stored in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Not doing so may reduce the bag's shelf life.
How to dispose
This bag is suitable for recycling whilst still intact. Once it starts to degrade, place either in home composting (timescale depends on compost conditions) or in the bin (breaks down in upper regions of landfill). Do not place in a food waste bin, as not suitable for industrial composting.