Product features - Clear biodegradable packing bag
- Eco-friendly biodegradable bag featuring printed green leaf logo.
- Biodegradable additive accelerates the polythene degradation process.
- Packaging breaks down into naturally-benign elements in anything from a few weeks to 24 months.
- Degrades and then disintegrates into carbon dioxide, water, biomass and minerals.
- Degradation time depends on conditions in the disposal environment (oxygen, moisture, heat, mechanical stress & microbes).
- Made from food-safe polythene.
- Recyclable product.
- Shelf life of 12 months.
Clear biodegradable bag dimensions
- Internal width: 305mm (12")
- Internal length: 457mm (18")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- Box quantity: 500 bags
This biodegradable bag should be stored in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Failure to do so may reduce its shelf life.
How to dispose
This bag can be recycled until it starts to degrade, then suitable for home composting (timescale depends on composting conditions) or general rubbish (will break down in upper regions of landfill). Not suitable for industrial composting, so do not dispose of in food waste collections.