Clear biodegradable packing bag - product features
- Eco-friendly biodegradable product.
- Polythene contains a bio-additive that accelerates the degradation process.
- Packaging will break down into naturally-benign materials in anything from a few weeks to 24 months.
- Breakdown time depends on the disposal environment (oxygen, moisture, heat, mechanical stress, microbes).
- Features printed green leaf logo.
- Food-safe polythene.
- Fully recyclable.
- Shelf life: 12 months.
Clear biodegradable bag size
- Internal width: 254mm (10")
- Internal length: 381mm (15")
- Polythene thickness: 37.5 micron (150 gauge)
- Boxed in quantity of 500 bags
We strongly recommend that this biodegradable bag is stored in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Failure to do so may reduce its shelf life.
How to dispose
Suitable for recycling before bag starts to degrade. After this point, can be placed in home composting (timescale depends on composting conditions) or in the rubbish bin (biodegrades in upper regions of landfill). Not suitable for industrial composting, so do not place in food waste collection.