Antistatic Grip Seal Bag
127mm wide x 191mm long x 50 micron (5" x 7.5" x 200 gauge)
Small anti-static grip seal bag made with industry-standard polythene (red tint colour) to help prevent static build-up. Boxed in 1000's (or mini packs of 100/500).
Product features - Small antistatic grip seal bag
- Type II industry-standard antistatic bags
- Helps prevent tribocharging (static build-up) when rubbed against another material
- Unique coating means static dissipates across the bag's surface
- Distinctive red-tint (appears pink) allows for easier identification, storage and retrieval
- Resealable grip seal allows you to use over and over
- Bags do not attract dust, which makes them popular for storing small parts on assembly lines
Does this grip seal bag offer protection from static electricity?
These antistatic grip seal bags do NOT protect against static electricity shocks, also known as electrostatic discharge (ESD).
If you need to protect sensitive electronic components, we recommend our range of grip seal static shielding bags.
Product dimensions - Small antistatic grip seal bag
- Internal width: 127mm (5")
- Internal length: 191mm (7.5")
- Polythene thickness: 50 micron (200 gauge)
- Pack quantity: 1,000 bags
See more sizes in this range
This product also appears in: