Product features - Small antistatic grip seal bag
- Type II industry-standard antistatic bags
- Helps prevent tribocharging (static build-up) when rubbed against another material
- Unique coating means static dissipates across the bag's surface
- Distinctive red-tint (appears pink) allows for easier identification, storage and retrieval
- Resealable grip seal allows you to use over and over
- Bags do not attract dust, which makes them popular for storing small parts on assembly lines
Does this grip seal bag offer protection from static electricity?
These antistatic grip seal bags do NOT protect against static electricity shocks, also known as electrostatic discharge (ESD).
If you need to protect sensitive electronic components, we recommend our range of grip seal static shielding bags.
Product dimensions - Small antistatic grip seal bag
- Internal width: 127mm (5")
- Internal length: 191mm (7.5")
- Polythene thickness: 50 micron (200 gauge)
- Pack quantity: 1,000 bags