Small antistatic grip seal bag features
- Industry-standard antistatic bags (Type II)
- Helps prevent the build-up of static electricity (tribocharging) when in contact with another material
- Static electricity dissipates across the surface of the bag thanks to unique coating
- Distinctive red-tint - which looks pink - allows for easier identification and retrieval
- Resealable grip seal closure allows for regular reuse
- Bags do not attract dust, so popular for storing small parts on factory assembly lines
Does this grip seal bag offer protection from electrostatic discharge (ESD)?
These antistatic grip seal bags do not protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD) so, instead, we recommend our range of grip seal static shielding bags if you need to protect sensitive electronic components.
Small antistatic grip seal bag dimensions
- Internal width: 102mm (4")
- Internal length: 140mm (5.5")
- Polythene thickness: 50 micron (200 gauge)
- 1,000 bags per box