Antistatic Grip Seal Bag
89mm wide x 114mm long x 50 micron (3.5" x 4.5" x 200 gauge)
Small anti-static grip seal bag made with industry-standard (red tint) polythene to help prevent static build-up. C7 size to fit A7. Boxed in 1000's (or mini packs of 100/500).
Small (C7) antistatic grip seal bag features
- Industry-standard (Type II) antistatic bags
- Helps prevent the build-up of static electricity (tribocharging) when rubbed against another material
- Unique coating dissipates static across the surface of the bag
- Distinctive red-tint (looks pink) allows for easier storage, identification and retrieval
- Resealable grip seal closure for regular reuse
- Bags do not attract dust, making them popular for storing small parts on factory assembly lines
Does this grip seal bag offer protection from static shocks?
This antistatic grip seal bag does not offer protection against static shocks, also known as electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Instead, we recommend our range of grip seal static shielding bags if you need to protect sensitive electronic components.
Small (C7) antistatic grip seal bag dimensions
- Internal width: 89mm (3.5")
- Internal length: 114mm (4.5")
- Polythene thickness: 50 micron (200 gauge)
- Box quantity: 1,000 bags
See more sizes in this range
This product also appears in: